XTERRA tell me what your thoughts are

I currently have a 99 Jeep Grand Cherokee and am interested in a newer xterra, any thoughts? Should I wait for the new 2005?

Reply to
JEEP

Supposedly (just read on a forum, but can't verify), the 2005 X-Terra and Murano models are to be released Monday, 18 October.

Reply to
SgtRich

|I currently have a 99 Jeep Grand Cherokee and am interested in a newer |xterra, any thoughts? Should I wait for the new 2005? |

Absolutely. 260HP, 5 sp auto, 6 sp manual, 21 gal fuel tank, better mileage. I love my 04, but it's woefully underpowered and gets really crappy mileage (16mpg on the highway).

Thanks... Brian Bergin

I can be reached via e-mail at cisco_dot_news_at_comcept_dot_net.

Please post replies to the group so all may benefit.

NOTICE: Use of this information is contingent upon acceptance of Paragraph 17 of Terabyte's Terms and conditions located at

Brian Bergin