Latest threads in Nissan Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Nissan offering Midnight Edition Juke for 2013
From AB 2013 Nissan JUKE Features New Midnight Edition Package FRANKLIN, Tenn. ? In its first two years of production, the highly innovative Nissan JUKE has been hard to ignore. Its aggressive styling...

2013 Nissan Sentra debuts with improved CVT, 40 MPG
From AB All-New 2013 Nissan Sentra Moves Up in Style, Sophistication, Refinement and Range with Up to 40 MPG Highway and 34 MPG Combined Fuel Economy Offers "Class-Above" Style, Premium Design...

Nissan recalls the birth of Miss Fairlady
From AB THE BIRTH OF MISS FAIRLADY YOKOHAMA, Japan ? Japan's post-war economic recovery was underway when its capital Tokyo was selected to host the 1964 Summer Olympics. Renewed investment had begun...

Nissan launches rough and ready Almera in Moscow
From AB NISSAN ALMERA: RAISING THE STANDARD -- Developed for Russia and built locally, the new Nissan Almera brings a premium feel to the mainstream market -- Timeless looks and accessible technology...

2012 Nissan Versa's airbag under NHTSA investigation
From AB The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration is investigating the 2012 Nissan Versa for a possible defective airbag cable assembly. Some 100,000 Versa sedans may have cables that are...

Nissan Juke Ministry of Sound edition hits the techno beat
From AB EXCLUSIVE LIMITED EDITION NISSAN JUKE FINDS ITS PERFECT PARTNER WITH MINISTRY OF SOUND - Limited edition Juke with Ministry of Sound extends partnership between two exciting brands - Unique...
1
1

1991 Sentra gas mileage question and a theory... Thanks for all replies!
I have a 91 sentra 1.6L that has consistently given 32-38mpg for over the 100k miles I have owned it... it now has 240k miles on it. The last 3 times I have checked my mileage is was horrible....
1
1

Access to trunk with dead battery?
2010 Altima 2.5S. Push-button start (as I imagine most Nissan are by now). The other day, I killed the battery (inadvertently left the ignition switch "on" for a few hours). Jumper cables in the...
21
21

Nissan Leaf aims to take world record in reverse at Goodwood
From AB NISSAN LEAF TO REVERSE INTO THE RECORD BOOKS World record attempt planned for Goodwood Festival of Speed - Nissan LEAF to set Guinness World Speed Record in reverse - Record underlines car's...

Nissan announces Russian expansion
From AB NISSAN ANNOUNCES MAJOR INDUSTRIAL EXPANSION IN RUSSIA - Further localization to support significant market growth - St Petersburg Plant to double manufacturing capacity Next generation Qashqai...

Nissan announces production of funky e-NV200 electric van
From AB NISSAN TO PRODUCE 100% ELECTRIC VAN IN BARCELONA - Electric variant of NV200 to launch in 2013- - All-new 100% electric e-NV200 to enter production in FY13 - Nissan's second all-electric...

micra k12 radio code
hi ive got a nissan micra 2005 i would like some help in finding my radio code serial 7645362318 model mmrcd-g bp536254833800 i would realy like some help where i could get my radio code from thanx...

Nissan Juke-R to get limited production run
From AB FROM CONCEPT TO REALITY ? NISSAN LAUNCHES LIMITED RUN OF EXCITING JUKE-R AS IT STARS IN OWN MOVIE Nissan to build limited run of genre-busting 545bhp, 160mph car Performance of unique supercar...

99 Nissan Sentra SE 2.0 - Codes
1. Can anyone tell me how the knock sensor works and how it senses the knock? (Code P0325) Thanks Danielle
2
2

2013 Nissan Leaf update will add new heater, up to 25 miles of range in the cold
From AB From what we know today, pretty much everything about the all-electric Nissan Leaf is getting bigger and/or better in 2012. From availability in Europe to 50-state availability and production...