Latest threads in Nissan Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Nissan NV200 recalled over wiring harness
te:] From AB Manufacturer: Nissan North America, Inc. SUMMARY: Nissan North America Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain model year 2013 NV200 vehicles manufactured February 6, 2013, through August 2,...
2
2

Feedback from enthusiastic early adopters shapes EVs of the future
Here's the solution ... ditch the near-useless batteries and put a petrol engine (with a manual gearbox) in them, and get rid of the pig-ugly styling, and THEN people might actually buy them. ;-)
1
1

Nissan previews new Sport Sedan Concept ahead of Detroit debut
From AB Dec. 31, 2013 Nissan Sport Sedan Concept Set for World Debut at 2014 North American International Auto Show - Nissan Sport Sedan Concept offers an advanced look at a future production sports...
2
2

brace on CA20 EFI
Well, it's holding something on, or together. Check with a Nissan repair shop.
7
7

When a Nissan 370Z GT Goes Rallying
Your messages are still double-posting.
1
1

2007 and 2008 Nissan Maxima grill the same?
Hey, that site is super but unfortunately it only went up through 2007. Now I need to look on the grill and see if there is a part number on it. Got any idea if there will be or not? Here is the whole...
2
2

[Semi-OT] Nissan takes on Google Glass
From ... Nissan takes on Google Glass with 3E headset -------------------------------------------- Auto manufacturer shows off its wearable head-up display in sublimely daft video. Image: Not content...

1988 Sentra hazard switch
Where might I get a hazard switch (part 25290-060A00) for a 1988 Sentra? Thanks. Don
2
2

[NEWS] Nissan BladeGlider
Another rather ugly looking electric car (judging by the image link below). This is from ... The Nissan BladeGlider: an electric car that looks and sounds good!...

Re: Nissan GT-R Nismo, DAYZ ROOX & LEAF Aero Style to debut in Tokyo
Your messages are still double-posting. The words "Nissan Leaf" and "style" never belong in the same sentence, unless the words "has absolutely no" are between them. :-)

dvd under the passenger seat broken.
I recently bought a 2004 Nissan quest and the dvd player is under the passenger seat. It is broken and I am trying to replace it but cannot find anything similar to the broken one. Where can I get...

2014 Nissan Pathfinder Hybrid priced from $35,110*
From ESPN Nissan Announces 2014 Pathfinder Hybrid U.S. Pricing NASHVILLE, Tenn. ? Nissan today announced U.S. pricing for the 2014 Nissan Pathfinder Hybrid, which is on sale now at U.S. Nissan dealers...

Schematic for 1994 Nissan Sentra Radio
Does anyone here have a schematic and parts list for the 1994 Nissan Sentra Radio?

Nissan, Toyota offering payment deferments to people affected by government shutdown
From AB Nissan Offers Payment Extensions to Customers in Need NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Nissan's financial services division, Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp. (NMAC), continues to be a leader in providing...

infiniti QX4 2001 - Shudders/hiccups twice durring 2 hr hwy trip
And it gets horrible gas mileage during that 2 hour (~130 mile) highway miles road trip. little less than 3/4 tank of gas or probably 10-12 miles to gallon. Just recently (2 weeks ago) had all engine...
2
2