Latest threads in Nissan Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Followup: Nissan NV200 taxi goes on sale in NYC while mandate still being figured out
> Read More: They should get London Black Taxis and paint them yellow. ;-)

Nissan's current Rogue renamed Rogue Select, will live alongside next gen
From ESPN Nissan to Continue U.S. Sales of Current Generation Rogue - Renamed Rogue Select Due to popular demand, current generation Rogue to continue in Nissan lineup as Rogue Select Rogue, the...

Nissan recalling 909k vehicles globally over accelerator issue
From AB Nissan is issuing a massive recall that will see the Japanese automaker repair 908,900 vehicles worldwide, with nearly 100,000 of the affected models in the United States. While an official...
8
8

Apple iTunes Radio picks Nissan as first automotive launch partner
From AB Nissan to Become Exclusive Automotive Launch Partner for Apple iTunes Radio Nissan announces first-year partnership commitment for iAd on iTunes Radio, becomes exclusive automotive partner...

Nissan Xterra's fate hangs in the balance
> Nissans's rugged , hardcore SUV may not be around much longer. > > "There are plans to replace it, there are always plans, (but) I am not sure it will happen. I would say in the next six months to a...

Datsun debuts new seven-seat Go+ in Indonesia
From AB Sep. 17, 2013 Datsun Unveils All New Datsun GO+ and Confirms 2014 Line-up for its Return to Indonesia - Datsun continues to unveil models developed for its key launch markets and introduces a...

[NEWS] Nissan to make a smartwatch?
The new fad for "smartwatches" continues and the race to see who can make the silliest and most pointless model really starts to heat up. This is from yesterday's New Zealand Herald motoring section...

Nissan Pathfinder, Infiniti JX in transmission safety probe
From AB Nissan may be forced to recall 110,000 Pathfinder and Infiniti JX35 crossovers, due to a number of customer complaints. Consumers report suddenly losing power, with repair facilities blaming...

Nissan poised to nearly double exports from US by 2015 [w/video]
From AB Nissan U.S. Manufacturing on Track to Nearly Double Export Markets by End of 2015 IRVINE, Calif. ? With significantly increasing production capacity in the United States, Nissan projects its...

New Rogue, doors won't lock from key fob nor button on handle
2 days from the dealer, the doors won't lock with the fob button, nor the button on the door handle. Unlock works fine. Ideas?
4
4

where is the drain for the a/c so i can unclog it, 2012 nissan altima
i have a 2012 nissan alimta and the a/c is leaking all over my floors, i know i need to unclog the drain pipe however i cant find it anywhere and cant find any helpful sites to locate where it would...
5
5

2004 Xterra, t-belt broken at 101k miles
a friend of mine bought a 2004 Xterra last year with 80k miles. He asked me to look up the recommended mileage for the timing belt. I did. Both the Autodata book, and the Gates PDF online say 105k. He...
9
9

Nissan recalling 13k Versa Note hatchbacks
From AB Nissan is recalling 13,000 of its new 2014 Versa Note hatchbacks due to an issue with various bolts used to assemble the vehicle. Considering the Versa Note was only recently put on sale, this...
6
6

Electrics Article Just Doesn't Mention A/C Situation
My humble guess: editors are apparently told by advertising departments to avoid that elephant If you find article about electrics that discusses the unpleasant no a/c reality, then please link it or...
5
5

2004 Quest - Radio/ Drivers window/ Inerior lights all not working properly
2004 Nissan Quest. Hi! My Quest is having a few annoying issues! 1. The radio sometimes works. But it is always reset and on AM each time I start the van. Sometimes it even starts working and then...