2007 and 2008 Nissan Maxima grill the same?

I have a new grill for a 2008 Nissan Maxima and before I put it on Ebay I need to know if it also fits the 2007 model as someone told me.

Thanks, Don

Reply to
IGot2P

You can check the part numbers for each one of the models here.

IGot2P wrote:

Reply to
AS

Hey, that site is super but unfortunately it only went up through 2007. Now I need to look on the grill and see if there is a part number on it. Got any idea if there will be or not?

Here is the whole story on the grill. I purchased a 2008 Maxima new and had the dealer change the grill out for a custom one. This left me with the original grill which I wrapped up and put in my shop and totally forgot about it until lately. I traded the Maxima for a 2014 KIA Cadenza thus I will never have a use for the grill.

Thanks again, Don

Reply to
IGot2P