Latest threads in Nissan Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2014 Nissan 370Z pricing announced, MSRP reduced by $3,000
From AB NISSAN ANNOUNCES U.S. PRICING FOR 2014 370Z COUPE, 370Z NISMO AND 370Z ROADSTER 370Z Coupe starting M.S.R.P.* reduced by $3,130 USD 370Z NISMO and 370Z Roadster pricing unchanged 370Z NISMO...
1
1

84 Stanza with EFI runs rough on restart
A lot of my errands are half a mile from home. Five years ago, there were a few cases where my Stanza would run fine when I started the cold engine and drove half a mile, but when I restarted a few...

Renault-Nissan zero-emissions car sales whir past 100,000
From AB RENAULT-NISSAN SELLS ITS 100,000th ZERO-EMISSION CAR - American graduate student took delivery of the 100,000th electric vehicle - Renault-Nissan EVs outsell all other major automakers...
2
2

Nissan announces limited-edition 2014 GT-R in Midnight Opal
From AB Nissan Announces U.S. Pricing for 2014 GT-R Special Edition with Unique "Midnight Opal" Exterior Color Just 50 units available in the United States, 100 units worldwide Sales begin this fall...

New Message for Andrew Clark
Dear Andrew: We got it resolved, and works well! On yesterday´s message, not to dwell more, we do not have all the adventu res that led us to this situation.We will try to be brief. On the first try,...

2004 nissan quest change plugs now idles rough
changes the spark plugs now the idle went high and now it's got a rough idle
1
1

Sloshing sound around right running board?
2010 Altima 2.5S. When I accelerate from a stop, particularly when I make a left turn, I can hear a sound like water sloshing inside a channel. It sounds roughly like it is coming from the right...
3
3

Spy Shots: Bug-eyed next-gen Nissan Titan spied testing
I had hoped after replacing the ugly bug-eyed Micra with a more senisble design that Nissan had learnt it's lesson about letting the "design students" and "concept" loonies loose on their production...
1
1

Tesla Is Into Swapping While Nissan Is Watching
> > Wikipeadia is useless - it's full of lies, misinformation, rumour and nonsense. That's what they get for allowing any idiot on the internet to post stuff there. Hmmm ... 5 minutes to fill my...
3
3

94 Sentra AC problem
AC works great on blower speed settings 1 thru 3 but on highest speed setting (4), the compressor stops and the AC "on" light goes out. This means there is no cooling when the blower speed is at the...
4
4

The Battery Propelled Leaf And The Question Of Air Conditioning
I have an '04 Frontier long bed, and if it was assembled in Tennessee, then i don't feel as guilty, but that's for another argument I have been wondering about the Leaf, and have not seen my basic...

94 Maxima - Check engine light on for the 1st time ever.
Well, it finally happened. After 19 years, the check engine light came on for the first time ever, accompanied by a cylinder miss. Diagnosed the problem to be a stuck fuel injector. Went to the junker...
5
5

Electronic Freon Leak Detectors on ebay
Does anyone here have any experience with ANY of the electronic freon leak detectors that are being sold on ebay? I have a 94 Sentra with a very slow R134a leak, about a 12 oz. can per year, and...
3
3

Nissan recalling 841k vehicles overseas for steering wheel trouble
From AB A possible issue with a steering wheel bolt in the Nissan Micra (shown) and Cube from the 2002 to 2006 model years has Nissan recalling roughly 841,000 units on four continents, as well as...
1
1

Nissan reports $4.13B net income for 2012
From AB Nissan FY2012 Net Income at 342.4 Billion Yen (USD 4.13 Billion) YOKOHAMA, Japan, May 10 2013 ? Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. today announced financial results for the twelve-month period ending...