Latest threads in Nissan Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Carbureted 1987 E16S Sentra Won't Idle
Years ago my 1985 S-10 pickup also had an very *unstable* idle. At that point I didn't know about READING the engine trouble CODE - so on a hunch I changed the throttle-body fuel injector. This gave...

Re: Watch out for CARMAX
The Carfax looked fine. One owner. Carfax only shows when it is taken into a dealerhip. There many holes in a Carfax report. BTW, CARMAX does not let you just drive it off to a shop, besides it would...

2001 Micra IACV problem?
I had a EMS warning light up, diagnostics suggested from engine O2 sensor. Duly replaced this and CAT. (too long a story). Anyway since then I have no EMS light but the car does not run well. It...

windshield moulding
Does anyone know where I can find a replacement windshield trim moulding/weatherstrip piece? I searched google quite a bit and looked at a lot of parts stores but I can't seem to find it for my year....
3
3

2002 Nissan Avenir Wiring Schematics
Can anyone help in providing wiring schematics for a Japanese built 2002 Avenir Station Wagon. A 2 litre with the SR20DE Engine. CVT gearbox.. Thanks Pete Patterson Auckland New Zealand

Re: Carbureted 1987 E16S Sentra Won't Idle
Most of my carburetion experience was prior to all of the high-tech goodies (computerized crap) that was added on to cars past about the mid-70s or so. You will probably find that a bad idle will NOT...
4
4

'92 Nissan Sentra-costly exhaust problem ?
A friend is offering to sell me his old car-cheap. It runs OK, but it's quite noisy. He said the guy he took it to quoted him $1200 to fix the exhaust system. He got another car instead. He isn't...
4
4

Murano fuel economy is affected by octane rating
I keep a book on every gallon of gas that goes into my vehicles. I also drive the same route every day. I noticed that with mid-grade gas, my 03 Murano averages 21.4 mpg per tank. I tried switching...
8
8

07 Nissan Frontier XE Owners
I have a new 07 Frontier XE (4x2, 4 cyl) bought in April. It has a whining sound coming from, I think, the transmission. Sounds a little like a supercharger. Took it to the dealer and they said that...

PIC - Nissan debuts NEW Clipper Rio
The Nissan Clipper Rio, a tall, tiny one-box 660 cc mini wagon, launched in Tokyo this week. Nissan?s a latecomer to Japan?s high volume, super-specialized 660 cc minicar world. It doesn?t build cars...

Replace A/C Expansion Valve
Nissan Sentra 98_ 1.6 I need to replace this valve for my a/c...I need to know the best way to get to it to replace it..the best way to remove the dashboard. thanks for any instructions.. Mike

Parts interchange - 94 2w PU
My brother recently hit a deer in his 1994 Nissan 2-wheel drive pickup. He's going to need the full front clip replaced. Will body parts from other 1990s models interchange with his '94 ? If so, what...

From Datsun to Nissan: Still Bearing that Quality Sign
Not all people know this fact. Previously known as the Datsun brand of cars and trucks, Nissan has been in the automobile industry, although the brand name Nissan was used in cars only in the year...
1
1

Fail: Ignition Timing
I have a 92 Sentra with 126,000 miles. I just got the smog done on it, it passed the emissions part but it failed the "functional" part because the Ignition Timing is off. It says Fail: Ignition...
1
1

"Nissan's crystal ball predicts coupe success"
Nissan's crystal ball predicts coupe success The most vexing task in the automobile business is predicting the future. at