Latest threads in Nissan Altimashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Leaking strut or torn boot?
'96 Altima GXE, auto, 100k miles, this is my mother-in-law's car, she bought it used with 94k miles on the odometer. While replacing sway bar bushings I noticed some grease splashed over the wheel...
1
1

noise in front end
a sound is coming from the front drivers side tire,like as if i have a bubble in the tire,but i checked the tires and i didnt see any damage on the tires, someone told me that it could be the bareings...

heater
my heater only worked on the highest setting,so i thought it was the heater unit so i replaced it and it does the same thing,now it doesnt work at all, its a 95 altima and how would i find out if the...
3
3

keep getting flat tire
Hi all, I've had my 2001 nissan altima for about 2.5 years with no problems. But in the past 4 months, I've had 3 flat tires. I haven't really changed my driving conditions. Is there anything anyone...
2
2

How to take off the Window panel of 2001 Altima
The regulator for the driver side power window of my 2001 Altima GXE broke down and I was hoping to replace regulator myself, but i have not been able figure out the way to take off the window panel....

1995 Nissan Altima Weird Problem
If I drive it until it's warmed up, it's like the timing goes all to hell. First it starts with a dead spot around 2K RPM. It just starts sputtering and missing when you hit 2K RPM. The problem...
4
4

Is my Altima a LEMON?!!
I remember years before I bought my Atima I went to a car show. And it was a concept car! When I saw it in 2001 for the first time on the road, my heart stopped. I had seen nothing like it. So Nov. of...
6
6

2003 RECALL
Got a letter in the mail from Nissan stating that our 2003 2.5ltr Altima has a recall for problem of car cutting off without notice. Nissan wants to re-program the ECM.
5
5

Repairs needed
Hello. I have a 96 Nissan Altima manual that recently had been making odd noises when braking so I took it to the local car repair place to have a diagnostics test run on it. To make a long story...
1
1

1999 Altima GXE Alt Tiire Size
I have a 99 GXE & all tire books say 195 65 R 15 but also I seen on some Altimas 205 60 R 15 for some models but say wont fit mine? Anyone know actually what will fit, I am aware thats not the only...
2
2

wierd problem on 2001 Altima
Hope someone can point me to the cause. Here is the problem. Car starts every morning no problem. Drive to work, no problem, arrive at 8:15am. If I park the Altima in the FULL SUN, go out at 12pm...
1
1

nissan fuel injector cleaning question
Hi, I have a 2002 Altima that just had it's 60,000 mile service. The mechanic recommended cleaning the fuel injectors as preventive maintenance since Nissans have, in his words, "notorious problems...
2
2

1995 Altima defrost and air conditioning
Changing the oil and topping off the coolent the other day I had the radiator cap off and heater on while running the engine. I noticed the air conditioner lines were cold while the heat was on full -...
3
3

Nissan Altima 2002
Hi, I have Nissan Altima (2002) with 71000KM on it and I think it's time for me to change the spark plugs. I read on another posting that it doesn't have wires and instead it has coil packs. Do I have...
1
1

97 altima parking brake
Anyone know how to adjust the parking brake on this car without removing the drum? My civic had the adustment for the cable under the console.
2
2