Latest threads in Nissan Altimashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

98 Altima 1205 Code
I've got a 1998 Altima thats been having a hard shifting problem for some time now. I got the trouble code from the ECM and it was 1205(P0745), Line Pressure Solenoid Valve. So i ordered an new...

2002 Altima Loss of Power and flashing engine light
For the past 6 months I have been fighting with this problem. Back in Jan. I had a recall donw on the Crank & Cam positioner Sensor. Before this recall over Christmas I was driving the car back home...

1999 Altima - Road Noise
New owner of 1999 Altima needs help troubleshooting noise while driving. As speed increases above 10mph, increasing amounts of road noise (low level noise) is heard inside car. No vibration associated...
3
3

1997 Nissan Altima - Check Engine Light
I have a 1997 Nissan Altima GXE - Auto. 120K miles. Combo city/highway. Average 75 miles round trip a session. This was the primary vehicle until February of this year, when I bought a new vehicle....

Tail Lights color for a black 2005 3.5SE?
I recently upgraded the grill on my black 2005 Altima ... and now I'm interested in darkening my tail lights. Does anyone have an opinion on what looks better than the basic clear style? These are...
1
1

2001 Altima Timing Chain Service
When does Nissan recommend having the timing chain serviced or changed?
1
1

95 Altima automatic transmission shift feels sticky
Hot summer morning, dogs in the car, locked it running with the air conditioner on as I carry 2 sets of keys. Later I got back in and shifted to reverse then forward but the shift felt sticky as if...
1
1

2001 Altima alarm goes off for no reason and my doors keep coming unlocked
For the past two weeks when I get into my car and lock the doors they come unlocked while i'm driving. In the morning my doors are unlocked when I know I locked them the night before. I have not been...
2
2

forgot to mention one thing about my 94
I'm not getting any codes

94 rough idle, sometimes stalls at deceleration
94 w/ 177K miles. Manual xmission. The idle is rough, acceleration sluggish. I took it on the freeway today and it ran fine at speed, as I came off the free way and slowed down (in neutral with...
3
3

What is this noise
What is this noise? I have a 1993 Nissan altima that was given to me. This car was not taken care of very well. It has a lot of mileage on the car. It was low on oil, not out. Has not had an oil...
6
6

1999 Altima Wiring Harness
AC not working. Found the remnants of mouse infestation in my 99 Altima after the AC stopped working. No other electrical or mechanical problems before or after the AC problem onset. I suspected that...
1
1

Changing a wheel bearing on a 95 Altima
Is there someone who can give me an idea as to whether this is an easy job or not. Is there a site on the net the describes how to proceed from a to z?
1
1

Uninstalling Altima 1998 head unit
does anybody know to uninstall a head unit? Or a site that can guide me through? plz help altima 1998

belt
We have a 2000 Altima with 121,900 miles and it still has the original serp. belt on it and we are getting ready to change it. When are you suppose to change it and is it hard to change? We have had...
5
5