Nissan Altima Diagnostic Code

Wondering what diagnostice code 110 means for a 1998 Nissan Altima GXE (4cyl)?

My service engine soon light is stuck on and that is the code that came up. I was told that it had something to do with the intake temperature control. Someone else said that there is no such code. I can use any information that anyone has, much appreciated. thnx bbags

Reply to
Bill

Shep

"Wondering what diagnostice code 110 means for a 1998 Nissan Altima GXE (4cyl)? "

Bill,

Unfortunately the code you have given us is not complete. Your car uses OBD-II, the codes are 5 characters long - one letter and 4 numbers.

Chris

Reply to
halatos2000