93 Nissan -- starting problem

I have some starting problem in my car from long time. Suddenly It did not start but wipers, radio and other accessories were working. Sometimes I heard some click during turn on car. From last two time we had to give PUSH to car and it started.

Initially serviceman thought that there was some problem in battery so we replaced the battery and we also checked basic starting system. Everything looked fine.

So I am tired now to spend 75$/hour service charge to just check car and towing expense and come with nothing. I guess serviceman does not figure out problem.

Any advice will be appreciated.

Thank you,

Pratik

Reply to
MilwaukeeGuy

take it to someone who specializes in Nissan's , like the dealership

Reply to
NissTech

Could be problem with starter, might be intermittent and heat related. If same problem with battery, check cables, starter. Hearing clicking sound, sound like bad starter.

Reply to
jjjsan