94 nissan altima wiper/ wash

I can pull the windshield wiper lever towards me to wash off my windsheid but washer fluid is not spraying out. I have fluids in it but nothing comes out. What could be the problem?

Reply to
scooter35

Steve Vogel

How would you clean out the stopped up nozzles? I already tried sticking a pin in the outlets on the top of the hood to see if that would work, nothing happened!

Reply to
scooter35

Another possibility is the motor in the Washer Fluid jug could be burned out. If this is the case it can be replaced with an aftermarket replacement. Generally the motor is fitted right into the jug, and is held by a good seal. Getting at the jug can be a little complicated.

Another possiblity, although less likely, is the switch in the wiper wand/level, is broken. This can be test by getting to the wire connector for the Washer Pump.

Reply to
MegAltima