95 Altima body parts

I have aquired a 1995 Altima that is in great shape both mechanically and cosmetically except for the rear wheell wells. There are two spots on each side where the flare is rusted. Does anyone know if you can get replacement wheel wells or even quarter panels. Putting them in isn't a problem. ( not for me anyway) I just need to know if I can get them....TIA

Reply to
WTF