Body repairs....

I own a 1995 Altima GXE and there is rust on the outer wheel wells in the rear. Because I cannot justify replacing the entire rear quarter panels to the tune of $500 each just for the parts, I was wondering if anyone has had these repaired and if any aftermarket suppliers have just wheel well replacements.

I can cut the rust out, weld in some sheet metal but shaping is a big problem. The car was actually a gift, has 197,000 miles and runs like it was new. This is the only rust issue on the vehicle and would like to fix it soon. Thanks

Reply to
sumdumfuk

I feel your pain... my 93 is also rusting like crazy back there. I haven't found anything that would make the repair go easier. I'm thinking a bondo job to make the car last another year or 2 and thats it...

sumdumfuk wrote:

Reply to
loewent via CarKB.com