97 Altima GXE Hard Start

Hello all, after successfully installing a new radio and power antenna in my Alty (auto trans, 143000 miles) on Mon. evening, starting it all of Tues and today has been near impossible. Power seems good, all dash lights function, nothing really dims when I crank, and it cranks like normal. To get it to start I have to hit the gas several times, after severe engine shaking it coughs to life but it idles and runs like normal. Even after the average drive to work (40min) warm starting is also rough. I don't think its radio related but I could be wrong. I just had new spark plugs and wires last oil change less than 2 months and 1500 miles ago. I won't be able to get it in the shop until the weekend so I have to keep trying to go back and forth to work in this thing. Any ideas? I'm thinking its fuel related.

Reply to
Vader

What happens if you try to start it by flooring the gas pedal and keeping it there? If it improves, it could be a leaky fuel injector.

Good luck!

Vader wrote:

Reply to
AS