Altime Engine problem

I own an 2004 Altima 2.5SL, I had a problem with the engine and the service engine soon appeared on my dashboard. The engine have been serviced but the light still appears. What should be done.

Reply to
nhyira

Is the gasoline, will go away in about two to three weeks

Reply to
xavier

take it to the dealership,

The car does have a warranty you know.

Reply to
NissTech

goto and Autozone and they'll pull the code for free.. probably just a loose gas cap. an oil change doesn't remove the light. the light turns on when a sensor isn't working right.

Reply to
Eric F