How do you put in a starter for a 1993 Nissan Altima?

I am having trouble with my Nissan Altima we think it is the starter. My alitma is an automatic transmission. I want to just buy a rebuilt if possible and how a family member repair it...but how is this done?

Reply to
koala1959

Let me first ask----why do you think it is the starter???

The starter is up underneath the intake manifold. The bolts that hold it and on the drivers side just below the air intake of the intake manifold. It's not a really hard job but it will take a bit of patience . I replaced mine in about 1 hour.

Reply to
sumdumfuk