Integral Antenna on 2004 Altima

I have noticed significant quality lost on local radio stations. CD are crispy clear and perfect mixture of bass/treble. It seems as though the antenna in the windshield (or back window, where ever it is) is not picking up the treble correctly.

Is there any mods out to add a new antenna or boost the existing one??

Jason

Reply to
Jason

Hmmm...Mebbe see your dealer. Mine sounds fine.

Of course, FM in general is not going to sound as good as a good CD. Keep that in mind. But if the problem is huge, I'd say see your dealer before adding anything to your car, especially since a 2004 is still under warranty.

John

Reply to
The Lindbergh Baby

Just talked to my Uncle which is an electrical engineer for GM who designed the Radios in the Saturn Vue, there's is 5 optional radios for it, and he worked on all of them. He said that each radio should have been adjusted internally to sound right.

Funnier thing is, he said that he might be working for Nissan soon. Gotta love working in the Motor City and Motor Capital of the World!!

Jason

Reply to
Jason