Re: AutoWay Bad, Terrible, Lousy, DisHonest Customer Service

I hear ya, I brought a 2003 Nissan Altima and had to bring the car back a few times because the "plexie glass" was scratched when I purchased my car. When I brought it to the General Manager's attention, he said they would take care of it..also showed them a scratch in the windshield which they said is "fiber hair inside the windshield and would not do anything about it. Finally my third time down, they put in a plexie glass which again is scratched. On my way out, there was "crap" on the windshield. One of the employees told me to drive around to "service" and they would take care of it. I told the guy the problem and asked if he had any windex. instead the service guy took out a "blade" and starting scraping off the crap and then whipped the windows. on my way home, i saw a pretty nice scratch the employee made. instead of driving back,(live far from the dealership), i called the service manager. left a message because he wasn't there and explained the situation. the guy did not return my call so i called again. the service manager answered and said that they are no "responsible because he didn't have to do it." i told him that you guys should pay to repair the scratch but they won't. i did call and filed a claim, this is not the first time. i got the consumer's agent voicemail and left a message which was left on

11/26/03 and as of 11/29/03, the consumer agent has not returned my car. I've only had this car for a month or so and already having problems from the dealership...what should i do!
Reply to
shay