Latest threads in Nissan Altimashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Who wants to to take over my lease?

2001 Altima
Just had power steering line replaced (had leak in line). Now I notice that if I make a hard left turn I hear a little, I'll call it moan. Not noticeable on hard right turn. Any ideas what this could...
1
1

1998 Nissan Altima Power goes off while driving
It is just good practice if checking grounds to go over all of them. I was not saying all the grounds was the cause of the problem. Striker
4
4

PIC: BEHOLD - The 2010 NISSAN ALTIMA
The image you see below is the updated 2010 Nissan Altima. No, really... it may look similar to the mid-size sedan currently on dealer lots across the country wearing window stickers that say 2009,...
1
1

Whining noise at low speeds
Hi Everyone - I was wondering if I could get some diagnostic help on my 2008 Nissan Altima 3.5SE (V6 CVT Sedan). I'm hearing a speed-dependent whining sound at low speeds (audible when driver window...

Electric Cars to Invade Cyberspace via EV.com!
has been privately held since the early days of the internet and is for the first time seeking investment partners and offering co- ownership development rights for those businesses and individuals...

CRUISE FIXED... THANKS KENNY
THANKS FORTHE TIP KENNY! the rubber was rotted . nissan wanted $8 for the part. used a rubber faucet washer. was just the right thickness after experimenting on lots of stuff from my junk box. placed...
1
1

cruise dont work
98 altima.. cruise worked last november. the dash switch lights up but wont go into cruise. checked all fuses i can see. anyone got a wiring diagrame for cruise circutry? my manual dont . its...
3
3

'97 altima : sensor 1, bank 1, where?
The check engine light came on and I took it to Autozone. They told me it was (AF) sensor 1 bank 1 circuit. Anyone know where this sensor is located ? Thanks, Joe

If you're hungry for power or fuel efficiency, beware of a scam like this one:
Thanks but don't be. I bet these guys are smarter than you, their thinking still have some flaws, they argued for 5 years with no result and we already got it done and tested.
69
69

Nissan Altima 2002 (auto) - RPM drops and oil pressure light comes on
Hi, I have a 2002 Nissan Altima. Recently the RPM drops when the car is stopped or idling really low (~550). However, when I'm driving it's fine. Also, the oil pressure light comes on during the RPM...
2
2

Fuel Door Stuck
Last night with the fuel gage right on the E I went to fill up. When I pulled the fuel door lever I felt a snap and now the handle freely moves and the fuel door is still closed! Is there an emergency...
1
1

Passenger Side Air Bag is Turned Off when using Swivel Seat
2007 Altima S. My wife uses a swivel seat to help her into the car. See for a description. The swivel seat measures about 15" in diameter which is larger than the 13 1/2 inches of the flat part of the...
1
1

How turn off maintenance light 2008 Altima
As I do my own oil changes and tire rotations I need to know how to reset the maintenance light in my 2008 Altima. I do not have my owners manual with me (if it is buried in there somewhere). Any help...
1
1

Parked impact to front bumper & the air bag module
If the engine is off and the car parked then another vehicle backs into the parked '95 Altima giving it a good jolt, will this set a code in the air bag module causing the air bag module lamp to flash...
2
2