1990 Maxima Heater Core

Does anyone know of a good site to see online repair manuals?

Reply to
Alfred.Espinosa

The 3rd winter's approaching that I've gone without one in my 93SE. The original one leaked & dripped on the computer, destroying it.

Got a used one off eBay 2 years ago. Looking through the FSM I haven't gotten around to spening the 8 HOURS it's going to take pulling everything apart to do the the replacement. Winters are tolerable here in the south so it's not too much discomfort driving around without an operational one.

Reply to
Miss Manners