1992 transmission and....

Tranny has up and left on my 1992 Maxima. I have had a hard time locating a replacement, but have found one via

Just wondering if anybody has had any experience with this company, as they want cash up front and refused visa. Price quoted seems okay, $1200.00 Canadian for motor and tranny (80,000). Any comments appreciated.

Reply to
cliff

New or used? I've had luck finding decent used parts using

Dave

Reply to
David Geesaman

Why not have the transmission rebuilt?