Cruise Flashing

Hi, I have a '92 Maxima, when I press the Set/Coast button the Cruise light on the dash blinks and the cruise control doesn't work (no keeps speed). Any help?? Thanks.

Reply to
fenix_jn

View from Space

I know your "view from space" might be a little skewed and all but , the 810's were built in Japan ( not called a Maxima later became it)

The U11 series (84-88) were built in Japan.

The J30 series (89-94) also built in Japan

The A32B series (95-99) built in Japan

Are you starting to see a trend here .

Any Nissan did not give up "control" to a non Japanese company, Nissan still has a will continue to have controlling interest.

That means Nissan Motor Company Ltd. owns 51 % , Renault has 49%.

Looks like we have another addition to the blocked senders list eh gang ?

Reply to
NissTech