1997 Nissan Maxima odometer froze up

hello all, went on a trip and as the odometer rolled over to 118K the trip odometer and the odometer froze up. when i bought this car the odometer was frozen and the guy who sold it to me said to hit the trip odo reset button a few times and it should unlock. it worked the first time, but this time no dice. so now i am stuck. does anyone have any ideas? I would of course prefer not to take it to the dealer. thank you!!

Reply to
jennifervanmatre