1996-1999 Maxima & 2000-2002 Maxima Interchangeability

I wanted to know if the 4th and 5th Gen Maxima's (i30's) interiors and under the hood are interchangeable.
I've got a 1998 Infiniti i30 and wanna take parts from a 2000+
Infiniti i30 but just wanna know what I can and can't take. What's worth the money, etc?