2000 Maxima windows getting very slow

Any suggestions on how to speed up my power windows? They are very slow these days, right passenger one is down to a crawl. Thanks

--
David Schwartz
Commack, NY

thanks

you are welcome.
Report back on how the repair went

The problem with using Silicon is that it will trap dirt making the problem worse after a while.
What I have done with excellent results is to clean the window track with water and a soft tooth brush or pipe brush. When the water starts coming clean, the job will be done.