2000 Maxima windows getting very slow

Any suggestions on how to speed up my power windows? They are very slow these days, right passenger one is down to a crawl. Thanks

Reply to
David Schwartz

take silicone spray and while the window is down , lube the shit out of the rubber window channels.

Reply to
NissTech

thanks

Reply to
David Schwartz

you are welcome.

Report back on how the repair went

Reply to
NissTech

The problem with using Silicon is that it will trap dirt making the problem worse after a while.

What I have d> Any suggestions on how to speed up my power windows? They are very slow

Reply to
AS