Idle Aire Motor Buzz at Shut Off 2000 Maxima

Recently I have been hearing a buzz coming from under the hood when turning off my 2000 Maxima. Lasts about 2 seconds. Mechanic said it was the idle air motor resetting itself for the next ignition. Not to worry about it. Its just that I have had the car since 2000 and never noticed the noise. Anyone know about this? Thanks

Reply to
David Schwartz

A short period of 'whining noise' at shutdown was the electronic motor mounts on my 2005 Maxima. I just disconnected them.

Reply to
Just Me

it's a normal condition.

Reply to