2002 maxima powersteering belt

Any tips on replacing this belt. I cannot seem to get a wrench on the bolt to loosen the belt arm. I can unlooseen the tensioner. Also in the diagram I have there appears to be two bolts that need loosened besides the tensioner. I have heard someone say you need to remove the passenger side tire to perform this job. Any input on tools to use etc would be great.

Reply to
r24481

John Smith