2002 Maxima, so where is the fm attena

Physically, where is the external antenna located I mean the outside one? This is for the purpose of getting my XM radio FM transmitter closer to it. It does not seem to be on the back window, I think that is just the deicer. Is it that little tab near the drivers side mirror? thanks

Reply to
SwampYankee

There's two, both in the rear window. One across the top, and one smaller one on the passenger side down low.

Reply to
JimV