Need help/advice on XM/Sirius Satellite Radio and Nissan Maxima, tryitoz. Is there an Aux in?

Need help/advice on XM/Sirius Satellite Radio and Nissan Maxima, tryitoz. Is there an Aux in?

Hope someone can help.

I have a 2001 Nissan Maxima GLE with stock Clarion (I guess) / Bose speakers. Radio/CD/cassette combo from factory.

I am thinking of adding an XM or Sirius radio. Opinions?

Need help/advice on XM/Sirius Satellite Radio and Nissan Maxima, tryitoz. Is there an Aux in?

  1. I was told that sometimes those radios that transmit via an unused radio station may have static associated with it. Any thoughts?

  1. Also those that use an FM Modulator and patch through the antenna does not produce great sound. Is this true?

  2. Is a cassette better as an interface

  1. Is there an auxiliary in for devices such as a Satellite radio on a Nissan Maxima?

Thanks so much for your time. I appreciate it. Joe

Reply to
Joe Donaldson

Jim

I think the poster's actual question was Is There an Aux Input on the Stock Nissan Set-up? I believe the answer is No. Bob

95 SE Auto 89 SE Auto traded

antenna

Reply to
BeeP