2004 Maxima Front Strut Brace Bar

Just bought my 2004 Maxmia and so far so good. I really like the car and got elite package with all the bells and whistles. Had a 2001 Max and bought front and rear strut braces for the car. Can't find any for the

2004. Does the car not need them anymore or just still to new to find. jdc1203
Reply to
jdc1203

Not enough of them out there yet to make it worth it for the aftermarket.

Reply to
Jim

FALSE! there are like 5 companies that make them do your research... since I have a 3rd gen I can't tell you off the batt who definately makes them, but check out the following as a start and visit some message boards online: warpspeedperformance.com stillen.com cattmanperformnance.com

Reply to
Downloader

Reply to
Maximum

As someone who owns a 3rd gen('1992) and has driven with and without a FSTB I assure you along with other maxima enthusiasts that it's one of the best and cheapest suspension mods you can do. Different tires is up there too, then full suspension of new struts and springs ...

Reply to
Downloader

aftermarket.

Reply to