remote programing 95 max

95 Max I was thinking of replacing battery on remote... and or getting another one as a spare. What is the procedure to program the remote to the cars factory alarm? john
Reply to
john

Try the following, I did it last week on my 97 GLE (with a key fob I found in a parking structure!!) and got it to go no problem.

Just repeat the bottom 3 steps to add the 2nd remote.

dave stone