2004 Maxima Hard Starting

Can anyone tell me about the problem with the security system preventing the car from starting? Unless the security system is disabled, the car absolutely will not start. I have clicked the door opener once, twice, locked the car from the inside, taken the key out and put it back in and turned the key off and on several times as directed in the owners manual. Is there a secret??

Reply to
louegee