95 GLE Whirring Noise

hey all...got a 95 gle and it seems that everytime i'm going over 50 MPH i hear a persistant whirring noise. it sounds like it's coming from inside the dashboard but i could be wrong...perhaps a loose screw or something of that nature. anybody have this problem before or any ideas on a quick fix? its going to the dealer next week for an oil change so i can have them check it out anyway...

eddie

Reply to
EPJaguars

I got the same thing on my 96 - it sounds like something that fell in the vent system and it is flapping in the breeze! Can't find it yet. I was wondering if it is some tree junk that fell in the vent and it is making the noise under air pressure. Can;t see anything else in that area.

Reply to
95-96maximas

My 95 Maxima does this occassionally as well. Driving me nuts. Please post if you find out the problem. Have taken it in several times and nobody can figure it out.

Teryl

Reply to
toto8525