2005 Maxima

Have any of you gotten the don't do it it will void your warranty speech from Nissan regarding a cold air intake? My dealer is telling me if they can prove the cold air intake caused any problems they don't have to fix them under the warranty.

Reply to
The Axelrods

What they said is true. It's the proving part that's difficult. CAIs are a waste of time and money on a stock engine anyway (I know, a bunch of you are sure they gave you 20 more HP...).

Reply to
JimV