93 Maxima dies during Idle with A/C is turned on.

Dear all, Just purchased a 1993 Nissan Maxima and all runs okay except with the car is in Idle/drive/gear and the A/C is on. The car dies. In park it sometimes does it and on the hwy no problem. I replaced the Idle Control Valve and still have the problem. Any ideas for me to try... Thanks Ronnie

Reply to
Zap

I believe this problem is pointing toward some type of an oxygen sensor problem. KDOD

Reply to
Kdod