'95 max CEL reset

Evidently my youngest daughter's '95 max is not OBDII. Is there a '3 finger salute' or some other routine I can use to reset the CEL?

tia

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

A '95 Max is OBDII. It was the first year.

Reply to
JimV

I thought so at one time but my indie mech says he can't read it - maybe its a weird protocol?

I dunno

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

Nope, it's standard. Maybe he didn't have the plug on tight enough.

Reply to
JimV

I remember reading that ODBII actually came out mid-year 95, so thta some cars are not and some are.

Reply to
Richard Tomkins