95 maxima A/C blow hot air help please!

I have major problem the ac blow hot air unless i by pass the ac relay or high side pressure switch. Today I took my car to my school put new receiver/drier on it of course new pressure switch on it too. after that i vacuum the system and recharged 24oz for this car&and check for leak but no leak are found. but i can't get the ac clutch kick in with the switch in side.I continue diagnose the car i have power to the pressure switch. the magnet clutch coil is continuity that good too. i found out the ecm that not ground the coil ciruit for ac relay. i got diagram for it but i can't find out the location of my Thermo Control AMP for this car. the only thing that left i didn't check. my high side pressure switch is 4 wires i know this is a switch and it requires the late CCRM (Constant Control Relay Module) where is the location for CCRM in this car? forgot mention that when i unplug the pressure switch and jumper the ac clutch kick in and inside my ac work good and cold no noise at all. I when to salvage try ECM and BCM is not work at all still blow hot air. all the fuses and relays is good. the wire going to ECM check out good and the only left didn't check is the from pressure switch to Thermo Control AMP any one know where is locate ? i can't find the low pressure switch for this car? please help i'm kind go crazy in electrical. thank you

Reply to
Tony615

Did it work right with the old switch? Bad new parts are not unheard of.

Reply to
Steve T

With the old switch still blow hot air then i check everythings out. i tought the old switch is bad but not the problem. I mean the computer is not ground the coil circuit for A/C relay. maybe the ECM is bad/ BCM. can you anyone tell where is the BCM for this car. thank you for your reply Steve.

Reply to
Tony615