95 maxmia

my 95 Nissian maxima jerks A Lot when I drive it ... it dose not make any noises or anything it just jerks about every 10 minutes when I drive it dose anyone have any ideal what could be the Problem?

Reply to
stratto34

Check Engine light on?

Reply to
JimV

RE: stratto34 to JimV answer is no to engine light I have never had any Problems with car until about a week ago car has around

120,000 miles on it
Reply to
stratto34

At what speed does this jerking occur?

Reply to
Kdod

Reply to
Jawire

Automatic tranny? Ever have it serviced? Had the fluid changed? Is it low? This could be the symptoms of an automatic tranny that is shot.

CD

Reply to
Codifus