95 Nissan Maxiam Suddenly stop

Hi, I had an 95 GXE Nissan Maxima, The Engineer suddenly stop whenever I wrote slow or at stop sign. I really don't know what happen. I change the Fuel Filter, Air Filter, but nothing seem to work. Please help me. If anyone have any Ideal or know why. Please help me. My email is snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com please help. thank you :((

Reply to
kim

Check for a vacuum leak. In particular, from the airbox on back to the throttle body, check tubing for cracks and make sure all connectors are intact and in good condition. I suspect an intake leak somewhere.

CW