1999 Nissan Maxiam Problem.....

I have a 1999 Nissan maxima with 60k. I took my car to Bert Ogden Nissan dealership in McAllen TX. because the ?service engine soon? light came on and my car was not performing well. It drives smooth but every time it is in a complete stop or on park, the car would start to go FORWARD or SHAKE. They said that it needs all six engine coil, so I did pay $650.00. When I took it home, the car started to do the same think and then the light went on again. As of right now, it have been almost two weeks that they can not find the problem. They have replaced the harness and the computers but it is still the same. I?m very up sad and don?t know what to do. If any one can help me out, I really appreciate your help and your info.

Reply to
reynaj

Without knowing what codes are set, I don't think anyone here can help you.

Reply to
JimV

Exactly. Next time the engine light comes on, go to an Autozone and get them to pull those codes (it's free). Those will be most helpful for diagnosing possible problems.

Dave

Reply to
David Geesaman

Call Nissan of North America and explain/complain what's going on. It's absurd a dealer can't do any better than this.

Reply to
Steve T

Reply to
Jim Mcnamara