96 max hard ride

thaks for you all you guys imputs, i spend the day checking out prices and for just the front two struts it about $600 bucks.thats for the oem parts, $560 for after market. keep in mind i am not a rich man and i have two jobs. is the koni adjustable high priceed or not. for the guy that askd what kind of max its just a nissan max. thanks

Reply to
renegade

Except for GLE, Nissan didn't used to label the trim level (or whatever you call it on the car) on the car. Other than GLE, I only know of GXE and SE Maximas. GLE & GXE might be the same for suspension components. I think SE is slightly different. It certainly rode/handled differently: I tried one of each before I bought my

95 SE. Despite being sportier, it never had that sports sedan feeling I associated with the previous generation of Maximas until I recently installed a strut-tower brace ($40 well spent).

Oh, and for the strut prices: I see KYBs online for under $150 each. From reading the other post, maybe I wouldn't choose those, but there have to be others that don't cost too much.

David

Reply to
David

Make that $84/each for the cheaper ones. My *guess* would be they would ride better than the more expensive ones too.

Reply to
David

Please tell me that is an installed price. If not check out

to name one place

Reply to
Brian