96 maxima factory alarm

hi, i have a 96 nissan maxima, great car, just recently though my car alarm goes off randamly. Its weird though because an hour later will come to try to set it off by shoving and pushing the car but no alarm goes off. So its not a sensor problem. The dealer disconnect a door panel and it still went off. They said there is no way to disable the alarm completely, so does anyone have any ideas. I really need to get this fixed, its waking up my neighboors at night. let me know thanks

Reply to
Sinan Alo