96 Maxima SE speedometer sensor location?

Hi all,

My 1996 Maxima SE speedometer sometimes reads zero when the car is moving. After a Google search, it sounds like I simply have to reseat the speedometer sensor. But I can't find the darn thing! I looked in the various third-party manuals in my local auto parts shop, but they didn't help.

Anyone know how to find the speedometer sensor on the 1996 Maxima SE? I'd greatly appreciate a relatively detailed explanation, since I'm far from an expert on engines.

Thanks,

- Peter

Reply to
Peter Bell