97 SE Climate Control Change

Does anyone know if the wiring is the same for the digital climate control system as the analogs? I just wanted to stay consistent with all white gauges and hope that they are the same. The unit came from a 97 GLE, same dimensions and all, just need a yea or neh, thanks.

Reply to
sdixon

Does anyone know if the wiring is the same ... On Craig's page theres a swap -writeup. Maybe that tells all? Clic seek

Wiikinki

system as the analogs? I just wanted to stay consistent with all white gauges and hope that they are the same. The unit came from a 97 GLE, same dimensions and all, just need a yea or neh, thanks.

It's different. A swap would also require the sensors and actuators. Not even remotely worth it.

Reply to
JimV

Thanks guys, I found out last night that there is absolutely no way for an easy change. None of the wiring harnesses matched up and I basically wasted my money.

Reply to
sdixon