A33 Maxima stereo speakers

What size are the factory stereo speakers in the A33 Maxima? 6" or

6.5"?

My Maxima is the base spec and only has a speaker in each door. I've noticed that some Maximas have factory tweeters in the A pillars. Does anyone know if the base spec Maxima has the wiring for the tweeters pre-installed? If that was the case I could just swap out the A pillar trim for the equivalent part with built-in tweeters.

Reply to
g00g1eme