car stereo/speakers/base

How can I make the sound in my car better without changing the factory stereo? I know if I install a new system in my car it will cancel onstar ect..........What can i do? It's for a 2005 pontiac grand prix with moonsound. Can I change all speakers in the car to get a better sound and base?

Reply to
woody94

You could always ad an Amp to the car, but if you are not happy with the Moonsound system then you had better just replace the deck and speakers.

Reply to
80 Knight

"Moonsound"??? May we safely assume that you mean "Monsoon"?

Reply to
StingRay

lol Guess I shouldn't really post messages when I am this tired (even though I am still up). I meant Monsoon, and I hope the original poster did as well.

Reply to
80 Knight

LMAO! I thought that maybe Michael Jackson had developed a Moonsound system to go with his Moon Walk!

Reply to
StingRay

LOL Naw, its just I haven't been able to get enough brains to go to bed when I am deadly tired :-P

Reply to
80 Knight