All Maxima owners smart drivers? Not!

Okay, i'm driving to work this morning. I'm going around 80MPH in the fast lane. (Okay, maybe a little faster...)

Suddenly I see a new '04 SL pulling up on my right. He comes in from the second lane into the fourth lane in front of me. I look at the car and think about how I like or dislike it.

Suddenly the driver swerves from the inside fourth lane all the way over to the exit and almost hits a guard rail on the way off the freeway.

Go figure

Kai Ponte

Kamikaze driver??

Reply to
noyap

Not one of us -- probably a Max newbie and former bmw owner. Keep watchin for the crazies... Bob

Reply to
BeeP