Catalytic converter :OEM vs EASTERN CATALYTIC CONVERTER

Hi folks,

The front catalytic converter on my 2001 Maxima needs to be replaced. At a Nissan dealership it was estimated $800-900. However, online stores offer EASTERN catalytic convertes for Nissan at the price of under $300. I wonder if these converters are any good.

Reply to
valerik99

Or fix it for $40...

JimV

sure if you could give a rats ass about the environment,,,,are these the same folks that made all those cat by pass pipes so you could use leaded gas?

Who told you the convertor was bad?

Reply to
common_ sense