Check engine light on left turns

In the last 150 miles my I30t has lit up the check engine light on hard left turns, about 10 times now. It stays on for a second or two. What would slosh around and cause that? Or would it possibly be electrical wiring?

The computer had an 0403 knock sensor code stored. Since the engine was essentially idling there could be no knock, so the code must have been stored at some earlier time. I cleared it of course but haven't checked it again.

Suggestions?

JM

Reply to
JM

Mystery solved. I couldn't tell that it was just a low washer fluid indicator, because it only blinked for a second or so. It's right next to the check engine light, which is also yellow! At least it is on an I30t.

I don't remember ever letting my washer fluid get low enough to trigger the light.

Duh.

JM

Reply to
JM